Insight partners with our School Districts to hold Information/On-boarding Sessions at a school near you. At the session, you will meet with an Insight team member to go over your online application that you created in Applitrack. If you had any trouble uploading certain hiring documents, you can bring those documents to the session to have the Insight Representative upload it for you.
Bring the following documents:
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA State Police Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- TB test reading negative
- Bring 2 forms of IDs to verify the back portion of your I9.
- If you have your Passport you can bring that and it will count as the 2 forms of identification.
- If you do not have your passport, do not worry! The following ID combinations meet the requirements.
- Driver’s License and your Social Security Card
- Driver’s License and your Birth Certificate
- Military ID and your Social Security Card
- Military ID and your Birth Certificate
Once we are done reviewing your application, the recruiter will let you know if you are missing any other documents. If not, you may officially be hired and ready to start substituting!
We are excited to have you on board and look forward to meeting you!
Date | Time
February 13, 2018 | 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Register with the button above
March 20, 2018 | 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Register with the button above
April 10, 2018 | 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Register with the button above
May 15, 2018 | 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Register with the button above
June 12, 2018 | 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Register with the button above
Location – Room | Address
Delaware County Intermediate Unit – Insight Office
200 Yale Ave, Morton, PA 19070