Note: This post has been updated to show the most recent Open House Session information.
DCIU joins the Insight Network!
It’s been a busy week here at Insight. We are excited to announce our partnership with the Delaware County Intermediate Unit to provide and manage their Substitute Program for the 2017-18 school year.
DCIU is the latest addition to the Insight Network. Rose Tree Media School District of Media, Pennsylvania, and Bridgeton School District of Cumberland County, New Jersey joined earlier this week.
As always, our mission is to ensure the safest and most productive environment for the students of the Delaware County Intermediate Unit by providing highly qualified and passionate educational professionals.
We remain committed to maintaining our high standards and rigorous background checks to ensure the education professionals and paraprofessionals we staff in DCIU, as well as the entire Insight network, are of the highest quality.
Want to work in DCIU?
We are equally excited to have the talented educational professionals of DCIU join the Insight team. Apply here or visit one of our Open House sessions. We’ll be at:
DCIU Education Service Center
200 Yale Avenue in Morton, PA 19070
- Wednesday, May 17th, Room 172
- Thursday, May 18th, Room 172
- Wednesday, May 24th, Room 171
- Thursday, May 25th, Room 102
between 3:15 pm – 4:15 pm and 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm each day.
*Note: You are not required to stay for the entire time frame listed above. These are the times that Insight will have staff present to answer questions/concerns and to obtain any required paperwork for onboarding.
1. Prior to the meeting visit our website at www.workwithinsight.com
2. Click on APPLY NOW
3. Click Start
4. Begin Application
What Should You Bring to the Information Session?
When you come to one of the information sessions, please be sure to bring the following documents with you in order to ensure a smooth onboarding process:
- Acceptable forms of identification to satisfy the Federal I-9
- Common Forms: Passport or Driver License and Social Security Card
- For a complete list visit http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
- Voided check along with the Direct Deposit Form (enclosed)