This holiday season, we want to hear from you. Share your Insight story in the #WeAreIN contest on Twitter and enter to win up to $250!
From November 26th through December 10th, tweet about why you are a substitute, paraprofessional, or non-instructional worker in your local school district. Tell us why you’re excited to be working with Insight and what your goals are. Show the world that #WeAreIN!
- Participants must be current Insight employees
- Participants must be following @WorkWithInsight on Twitter
- Participants must submit an entry by tweeting why they enjoy working with Insight, why they like to substitute teach, why they enjoy working in Insight’s partner school districts, or any other subject that relates to why participants like being part of the Insight Team. Only tweets responding to the prompt will be counted toward entry.
- Entries (tweets) must tag @WorkWithInsight and include the hashtag #WeAreIN
- Only one entry (tweet) per employee.
This contest will end on December 10th at 12 PM.
There will be three winners of the #WeAreIN Twitter contest. The first winner will be the one who gains the most unique retweets on their entry tweet (retweeting yourself will not count). The second winner will be the participant who has the most likes on their entry tweet. The final winner will be selected randomly from a pool of all eligible entries.
Most Retweets – $250
Most Likes – $150
Randomly Selected – $100
*All contest winners will have to be verified as current Insight employees before they are awarded their prize. Contest winners will receive their prize in the last paycheck of the year, which pays out on December 28, 2018.