We are excited to announce our partnership with the Paterson School District of Passaic County, NJ to provide and manage their Substitute Program for the upcoming 201/18 school year.
Paterson becomes the newest school district to join the Insight Network in 2017, joining Mahwah, DCIU, Rose Tree Media, Bridgeton, Council Rock School Districts.
Welcome, students and education professionals of Paterson, we can’t wait to see you in September!
We are proud of the growth that 2017 has brought us. Our mission remains the same: We will ensure the safest and most productive environment for the students of the Paterson School District by providing highly qualified and passionate educational professionals.
As always, we remain committed to maintaining our high standards and rigorous background checks to ensure the education professionals and paraprofessionals we staff in Paterson, as well as the entire Insight network, are of the highest quality.
Want to work in Paterson?
We are equally excited to have the talented educational professionals of Paterson join the Insight team. Apply here and visit one of our Open House sessions. We’ll be at:
Paterson Public School Central Office Building, Cafeteria
90 Delaware Ave
Paterson, NJ 07503
- Tuesday, August 22nd
- Wednesday, August 23rd
- Thursday, August 24th
- Tuesday, August 29th
- Wednesday, August 30th
- Thursday, August 31st
Members from the Insight team will be on hand during the following times to answer questions and obtain paperwork for onboarding.
- Session 1 – 10:30 am – 11:45 am
- Session 2 – 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
- Session 3 – 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
*Note: You are not required to stay for the entire time frame listed above. These are the times that Insight will have staff present to answer questions/concerns and to obtain any required paperwork for onboarding.
1. Prior to the meeting visit our website at www.workwithinsight.com
2. Click on APPLY NOW
3. Click Start
4. Begin Application
What Should You Bring to the Information Session?
When you come to one of the information sessions, please be sure to bring the following documents with you in order to ensure a smooth onboarding process:
- Acceptable forms of identification to satisfy the Federal I-9
- Common Forms: Passport or Driver License and Social Security Card
- For a complete list visit http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
- Voided check along with the Direct Deposit Form (enclosed)
Share and Follow Insight
- Welcome to the Insight Network, Kingsway Regional School District!
- Welcome to the Insight Network, East Rutherford School District!
- Welcome to the Insight Network, Logan Township School District!
- 5 Reasons Why Retired Teachers Should Substitute
- 9 Budget-Friendly Ideas for Summer Professional Development