Pennsauken Public Schools is looking for a Long-Term Substitute Special Education Teacher. The special education teacher is responsible for providing oversight to Special Education students while their primary teacher is absent. This assignment will be from March 1st until the end of the school year.
- Works with Special Education students that experience emotional, learning, and/or physical disabilities
- Knowledge of the developmental levels of students in the classroom and the different ways these students learn
- Ability to develop well-structured lessons with challenging, measurable objectives and appropriate student engagement strategies, pacing, sequence, activities, materials, resources, technologies, and grouping
- Ability to organize and analyze results from a variety of assessments to determine progress toward intended outcomes and uses findings to adjust practice and identify and/or implement appropriate differentiated interventions and enhancements for all students
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations
Certification Required: CE/CEAS/Standard in Special Education
Location: Delair Elementary School, 850 Derouse Ave, Pennsauken, NJ 08110