Pequannock Township School District is looking for a long-term substitute nurse. This assignment will be from now until the end of the school year.
- Provide healthcare to students and staff
- Perform health screenings
- Serve as liaisons between school personnel, family, and community healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment
- Provide health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Candidates be a Registered Nurse (RN) in New Jersey and have an updated CPR Certification.
- Candidates must have a Substitute Nurse Certificate.
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to complete a TB Test within 3 months of their date of hire.
Location: Pequannock Township School District, 538 Newark Pompton Tpke, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
Pay Rate: $175.00 /day